MATERRE VR EXPERIENCE is now available for free online on the official website.
The five episodes of the film come from the encounter between 5 filmmakers and 5 poets:
- Gianluca Abbate (Italy) and Eduard Escoffet (Spain) for COS ENDINS
- Domenico Brancale (Italy) and Blerina Goce (Albania) for ATE CA TU
- Vito Foderà (Italy) and Yolanda Castaño (Spain) for MAI TERRA
- Giuseppe Schillaci (Italy) and Aurélia Lassaque (France) for TRANSHUMANCE
- Elena Zervopoulou (France/Greece) and Nilson Muniz (Brazil/Portugal) for BELEAF.
MaTerre radically rethinks the imaginary of the land of the Sassi through a combination of innovation and tradition, orality and technology allowing the viewer to literally “live” the film watching it through the Oculus headset for virtual reality or directly on your smartphone or tablet.
#Matera2019 #OpenFuture #CoMatera2019
Artistic directors: Antonello Faretta, Paolo Heritier, Lello Voce
Creative design and production by Adriana Bruno and Antonello Faretta
The catalogue is curated by Bruno Di Marino and edited by Artdigiland
Do you want to make a video installation or presentation of MaTerre VR Experience?